Follow Us on Facebook

វចនានុក្រមខ្មែរ​
Khmer Dictionaries

Follow us on Twitter

Search More Information

Monday, January 6, 2014

Can We Re-jailbreak iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4?

Can We Re-jailbreak iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4?Today, I'm trying to re-jailbreak my iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4 because it was not worked well after upgrading from 6.1.2 to 7.0.4. I want to re-jailbreak it, but it's worked. During I started re-jailbreaking, the icon evasi0n7 is not worked. When I clicked on it, it's open and then disappeared. Nothing happen. Do you know how to do it? Please let me know.

Jailbreaking best practise:
  1. Backup idevice then restore like this: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414
  2. When itunes prompts you to 'restore from backup' or 'setup as new iphone, do neither at this point and close itunes
  3. Set up idevice on the device itself until you reach home screen
  4. Load evasion then jailbreak the device
  5. Once complete load cydia, select 'user' and let it do its thing
  6. Once all of that is done, re-load itunes and then you can restore from the earlier backup.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Like Me on Facebook

Donation by PayPal

Thoinfo

Blog Archive